2014 Summer Sale
Plugin of the Decade! (Future Music UK)
- Plugin Info
- bx_digital V2 incl. Mono version
bx_digital V2 is a state-of-the-art digital mastering processor that provides you with a mastering class 11-band equalizer, M/S De-Esser, Mono-Maker and intelligent Bass- and Presence-Shifters, plus extra M/S features, such as Pan for M&S, and Stereo Width Control.
bx_digital V2 works in 3 modes(!) including a sophisticated “M/S Mastering” mode and emulates the three most outstanding modes of the analogue Modus EQ bx1, whereas the software offers literally all the features of the hardware including the M/S-Solo-Buttons, and a lot of functions that the hardware doesn´t even offer (Auto Listen, etc).
The plugin is available for AAX (Native), TDM, RTAS, VST and AU systems and can be purchased in our bx_shop. A UAD2 version is available and can be purchased at UNIVERSAL AUDIO’s website.
- 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo)
- New and unique “SixPack” Master Section
- 11-band EQ (TDM, RTAS, VST, AU) incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz
- Built-in M/S De-Esser / dynamic EQ (20 Hz - 22 kHz)
- Precise Correlation- and Balance-Metering
- Individual Bypass and Link for every feature
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo for all functions
- New Auto Solo and Auto Listen modes for TDM & Native
- Individual PAN for Mid and Side Signals
- Phase-corrected SOLO-Buttons for L/R/M/S signals
- Intelligent EQs: Bass-Shift & Presence-Shift
- Mono-Maker: makes bass frequencies mono only!
- Extensive metering, individual L/R and M/S LEDs
- Touch-sensitive Auto Solo: interactive with ICON for solo modes
- 7-band EQ perfectly matches the center section ICON-EQ
- Mousewheel control supported for MAC & PC
- Brainworx have produced several videos about bx_digital and the M/S technique.
Very informative and fun to watch.
- This plug-in rocks!
I'm mixing Erykah Badu's album right now and had a song mixed by someone else the was a mess. I used the V2 plug to readjust the mix so it would work. In the increading world of professional mixers becoming "fixers" instead, this is an essential mixing tool. -
- I love bx_digital and bx_control
We have produced all of Marit’s songs in our studio, and I love bx_digital and bx_control, they are smart and well thought out. And they sound great. We have been helping to improve the ICON mapping in co-operation with Brainworx and the new V2s work really well with our touch sensitive faders and controllers. Go Brainworx! -
- Really well thought out
Great for going really deep in M/S and carving the frequency balance and stereo image to your liking. The interface is really well thought out. I know it's primarily a mastering tool but I use it within the mix as well. -
- My definitive mastering plug in
Like all other Brainworx plug-ins, this plug-in has lots of really useful features, a very nice interface and a great sound. My definitive mastering plug in. -
- The smoothest EQ plugin I've ever heard
I've used Brainworx bx_digital on virtually every mix I've done in the last two years. Not only does it have incredibly useful features that no other EQ plug-in has, this thing is possibly the smoothest EQ plugin I've ever heard (and I have about 20 different EQ plug-ins). -
- I was blown away with the Brainworx plugins!
I just wanted to tell you that I was blown away with the Brainworx plugins! I can't remember the last time I got a smile from ear to ear when I started tweaking the parameters of a plugin. I think your design is extremely well done and it shows a visionary type of attitude that I appreciate. -
- Good stuff
That V2 is exhaustive the 1st time you use it. Like someone hands you a road map where you can go any direction. Good stuff. -
- One of the most powerful EQ instruments ever
This is one of the most powerful EQ instruments ever made - period! (and yes, I did call it instrument). -
- The band solo function is a fantastic innovation
I also use bx_digital V2 a lot and find the band solo function is a fantastic innovation when seating out a troublesome frequencycentre. -
- Can't mix and master without them.
I just wanted you to know I have bought most of your plug-ins in the last few months. Your gear is truly amazing! Can't mix and master without them. Thanks so much for making these excellent tools. I am in the midst of some high-profile projects and am more than happy to spread the word. -
- Does do it all
Finally a plug-in for mastering that really does do it all, but actually sounds great. It even has a mid/side de-esser! -
- some of the most useful tools I've ever seen
bx_hybrid and bx_digital have quickly become the only EQs I use in mastering sound effects. The presence and bass shifters are some of the most useful tools I've ever seen in any plugin, and I wish I'd had them 10 years ago. The stereo width control, mono maker, the amazing solo features, I'm simply stunned at how useful this plugin is in almost everything I do. And because I record mostly in M/S, that it can do that too makes Brainworx the only EQ and first plugin I ever reach for anymore. Period. -
Plugin Alliance InstallerInstaller v2.6 (Mac OS X, 70.01 MB)
Installer v2.6 (Windows, 14.81 MB)
Installer v2.6 (VENUE, 9.12 MB)
ChangelogChangelog (English, 3.59 kB)
Older Installers (ilok, V1, etc.)Legacy Installers
Share this with your friends: