Dynamic Discounts. Save big!
The dynamic Equalizers!
- Plugin Info
- The dynamic Equalizers!
The concept of the bx_dynEQ V2 is a truly NEW approach to dynamic EQ-ing, using innovative M/S features and the new "Inverse Mode" to allow for results not possible with any other EQ.
bx_dynEQ V2 is a mini-bundle in itself, containing bx_dynEQ mono, bx_dynEQ stereo (L/R) and bx_dynEQ M/S (M/S stereo). The M/S version introduces our unique "cross-feed" M/S feature, which allows M & S signals to actually "trigger" each other!
bx_dynEQ V2 is not only an EQ, not even just a dynamic EQ, but a true dynamics processor and an EQ system – at the same time.The new INVERSE MODE allows for really new and fresh sounds and results beyond the average for mixing, mastering and sound-design.
An impressive selection of filter types including our new Brainworx band-pass filters and our trademark Bass-Shift and Presence Shift filters make this EQ an engineers swiss knife. Preset knobs in the GUI enable the engineer to find good starting points fast and easy despite of the complexity of this new monster…The new EXTERNAL SIDECHAIN INPUT lets your mixes pump in sync with individual signals and lets you create crazy effect sounds as well.
Our well-known and innovative bx_boom! plug-in is actually just one preset of bx_dynEQ V2, demonstrating the superior M/S features of this EQ best. Stripped down to only 2 parameters and with an "easier" graphic design this tool enables you to attenuate or boost the impact of your bass drum sound – in a final mix(!), or a complete stereo drum-loop. bx_boom! is available as an individual plug-in authorization, but with bx_dynEQ you get the SAME and can even tweak its settings!bx_dynEQ V2 can be used to help you in many different situations:
- De-Essing (individual tracks, subgroups and master channel)
- Dynamic EQing of mono-, stereo- and M/S signals
- Bass-drum tuning in final mixes(!) and drum groups
- Dynamic stereo-widening using the internal M/S features
- M/S compression and limiting
- "booming up" mixes and drum groups easily!
- 1-band and 2-band dynamic EQ
- Mono, multi-mono and stereo (L/R & M/S)
- BRAINWORX critically acclaimed filters
- Complete set of filter types for both, main audio path and sidechain: low & high shelving, peak bands, band-pass filters, high-pass, low-pass, bass-shift, presence-shift
- New and innovative solo modes
- New "Inverse Mode"
- New external sidechain input
- M/S inside… M/S stereo width control on any stereo channel
- M/S cross-feed feature for sophisticated results
- Dedicated BYPASS switch in the plug-in GUI
- "Mouse Over" feature: adjust the parameters by holding the mouse over any knob and simply turn your mouse wheel.
- Direct access: just type in any valid number into the text fields for direct access to the exact value
- EQ panel with multi-mode EQ display (actual EQ-curves & sidechain filter curves).
- Fully automatable
- Videos for bx_dynEQ (English & German):
VIDEO: bx_dynEQ (V1) on a DRUM KIT.
VIDEO: bx_dynEQ (V1) on a FULL MIX.
VIDEO: bx_dynEQ (V1) on a BASS DRUM.
Please note: the V1 videos have a different look (graphics), but the V2 plugins offer the same sounds and results, of course.
- My go-to dynamic EQ
bx_dynEQ is my go-to dynamic EQ. It's very versatile and I find it great for handling some challenging fixing tasks. I love the external sidechain feature. -
- Innovative interaction like I've never seen before
I don't even think of this as an equalizer. The 'key' feature (of bx_dynEQ) allows for innovative interaction like I've never seen before and, more importantly, sounds great! -
- Can't mix and master without them.
I just wanted you to know I have bought most of your plug-ins in the last few months. Your gear is truly amazing! Can't mix and master without them. Thanks so much for making these excellent tools. I am in the midst of some high-profile projects and am more than happy to spread the word. -
- Everyone will now be able to get kick-ass drum sounds
The bx_dynEQ is the most essential thing you never even knew you needed. I hesitate to tell people how helpful it is. I’m almost afraid everyone will now be able to get kick-ass drum sounds and put me out of business. -
Plugin Alliance InstallerInstaller v2.5 (VENUE, 17.94 MB)
Installer v2.5 (Mac OS X, 113.53 MB)
Installer v2.5 (Windows, 64.80 MB)
ChangelogChangelog (English, 4.57 kB)
Older Installers (ilok, V1, etc.)Legacy Installers
Share this with your friends: