LABOR DAY = LAST DAY (TODAY!)
11-Bands. Analog Sound. Digital Workflow.
- V1/V2 Upgrades
- State-of-the-Art Mixing & Mastering EQs
bx_hybrid V2 was re-designed from the ground up, using Brainworx´ latest filter-designs. Bringing you unrivaled analog-style filters and and awesome digital workflow. The EQs will map any & all features of the AVID / Digidesign ICON center section EQ plus the Surround Joysticks.
Artifact-free EQ-ing up to 26(!)kHz, even in low-resolution sessions (44.1k & 48k).
5-band EQ plus Lo- and Hi-Pass filters with various adjustable filter orders (up to 5th order / – 30dB per octave), Lo- and Hi-Shelving EQs, Peak filters, 2 Notch-filters (with adjustable Q!), and Shifter EQs which can be controlled with Surround Joysticks or your mouse.
The JOYSTICK EQs: BASS- & PRESENCE SHIFTER EQs with shift-able center-frequencies.
When used with Digidesign ICON controllers these Shifter EQs can be mapped to and controlled by the Surround Panners of the ICON, making this EQ an 11-Band EQ with truly unique ease-of-use!
There is nothing like the Bass Shift for tweaking bass-drums, and do try the Presence Shift for accoustic guitars or female voices.
A sophisticated Auto Solo Mode will solo single frequency bands and tweak Q controls - upon mouse-click or when used with the touch sensitive EQ knobs of a controller.
Using the latest Brainworx filter design these EQs allow for digital EQing up to 26 kHz, even in low res sessions (44.1 and 48kHz).
- New(!) BRAINWORX critically acclaimed filters
- Artifact-free EQ-ing up to 26(!)kHz.
- 64-Bit & AAX (DSP & Native) Support
- New and innovative Solo Modes
- Shelving Filters, Hi- & Low-Pass, Notch Filters, Peak Bands, 11 Bands in total!
- "Mouse Over" feature: adjust the parameters by holding the mouse over any knob and simply turning your mouse wheel.
- Direct access: just type in any valid number into the text fields for direct access to the exact value
- EQ graphic panel switch-able
- Fully automatable
More videos and sounds up soon.
- If you own a V1 version of bx_hybrid you may continue to use it, or you can upgrade to V2.
We offer a FREE upgrade to V2 for many users:
- if you own the “Plugin Alliance ALL Bundle” the V2 upgrade is FREE for you.
- if you bought bx_hybrid V1 in 2013 the V2 upgrade is FREE for you.
If you qualify for the free upgrade we have deposited your free license into your account already!
Just download and activate, done. Enjoy.
If you bought V1 in 2012 or earlier you will need to use the $48 upgrade.
This $48 upgrade is waiting for you in your myPLUGINS account already.
If you upgrade to V2 you still keep your V1 license.
New to Plugin Alliance? Want to re-activate older ilok licenses? Info here.
- This makes equalization much more efficient
From the get go, one of my favorite features of this eq is the auto listen function. This makes equalization much more efficient when pinpoint offending frequencies. The meters are great, and the layout is very end user based. -
- bx_hybrid for me is the most useful plugin
bx_hybrid for me is the most useful plugin in the range for over all mix buss tweaking. The joystick controls for Lo and Hi are so simple to use and the cut and boost compliment each other perfectly, meaning that you can change the sound of a mix quite radically without over-EQing one part of the spectrum. -
- some of the most useful tools I've ever seen
bx_hybrid and bx_digital have quickly become the only EQs I use in mastering sound effects. The presence and bass shifters are some of the most useful tools I've ever seen in any plugin, and I wish I'd had them 10 years ago. The stereo width control, mono maker, the amazing solo features, I'm simply stunned at how useful this plugin is in almost everything I do. And because I record mostly in M/S, that it can do that too makes Brainworx the only EQ and first plugin I ever reach for anymore. Period. -
High-Resolution ImagesScreenshot 3 (537.42 kB)
Screenshot 1 (2.00 MB)
Screenshot 2 (1.20 MB)
Software Box (333.41 kB)
ChangelogChangelog (English, 605 B)
Older Installers (ilok, V1, etc.)Legacy Installers
Share this with your friends: